What has the little boy learnt this month:
- Go to the bedside table to on the lights when he wakes up
- Go to the tissue box and take out a piece of tissue to wipe his mouth when instructed
- Pat his head when we say shang nao jin
- Walk backwards with support
- Bring our hand to the things he wants us to do for him. Eg when he wants to open a box and cant do it himself. Or when he wants to touch a cat but is scared to touch it himself, he will bring your hand towards the cat haha.
- Knows how to nod. Previously only shake his head.
- Learnt how to do the thumbs up sign after eating smth good, but the second finger also comes up. So it's a L sign :D
- Can indicate if he wants to sleep.
- Understand that he cannot beat people, can only sayang.
- Feed you with finger food
- Understand what is a car, bus, bicycle, chair, watch, pig, duck
- Recognise daddy's car
- Know that one has to wait and stand still on a escalator
- Understand what is wearing and taking off clothes and shoes
- Understand that if he poos, the diaper needs to be changed and would let you change
- Have songs that he particularly likes
- Can say papaya (paya), fish (ish), momo,
Not bad an achievement son!
Awww, love this a lot. Keath at 2 days old and 14.5months old. I love to see his sleeping face. Just want to muack muack him!
Don't you try to take my ball!
Yes mummy, why must take photo at the pool?
So I was saying that my boy has thick black neat smooth hair. Anybody needs a model for your shampoo pls contact me.
Free play at national gallery
Don't take picture liao la!