I finally got down to researching for the places which I want to have the pre-wedding photographs taken. The TW bridal shop can recommend, but I prefer to decide for ourselves. Basically, I want a romantic princessy feel. After looking through my bs's works and the theme that I want, I finally decided to go to 2 places! We have to pay admission fee for these 2 places, but I really love the romantic feel and the convenient one-stop solution that these places provide. Just pay la. The first one is
愛麗絲的天空 at Taipei. Admission fee is NT2000 = $85.
Just some of the scenes. Niceeee right!
The next place is 中社花海 at Tai Chung. Yes got to travel. Admission fee is NT 1200 = $50. I want to take photos with flowers and lots of flowers. There are other flower places which we could take photoraphs at, but their flowers are far lesser. I want a sea of flowers instead of rows of flowers. Some photographs from the venue:
Such a pretty sight! Our pre-wedding shoot is 2 months away, I can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment