My Blog List

Saturday, August 10, 2013

MUA for mum and sis

Booked the make up artist for mum and sis! After searching through about 15 MUAs, decided on Sherlynn from Lurve Blush. I think all MUA are quite similar because once you do up a woman's eyes and hair, everything else will look in place. So, the deciding factor on the selection would be the price. I also look at the number of likes they have on fb to determine their popularity. Sherlynn charges $80/ pax and her package includes makeup, hairstyling and eyelash. She will spend about 1 hour on each person and will do the makeup at the hotel before the wedding dinner/ solemnization. From my short conversation with her, I find her friendly and responsible, hence have decided to engage her. To confirm her service, you need to pay a $50 deposit. She is contactable at 9800 9945. Do look at her FB link to view her works!

2 comments:

  1. I know Sherlynn. She cannot be trusted actually... Bad experience with her...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, what happened! So tt I can keep a lookout.

      Delete