Actually HDB is considered very efficient liao. From the point we submitted our application till now, it has only taken 3 years and our flat is more or less ready. Fortunately for me, I am able to view the construction progress day by day when I travel to work. It is a special feeling to see your humble nest build up from nothing to something over a period of time. What are the chances where one can experience this? I also take pic of our house from the mrt to show darling how the progress has been. I don't look around to see if people are looking at me, I just do it. And now, tog with the pictures taken by other people in the Boon Lay Fields facebook page, I put together a pictorial view of the progress of our flat!
Mar 11 - Submitted our application. It was our 2nd try for a flat.
May 11 - Selected our unit!
Jul 11 - Still an empty piece of land 2 months later
Sep 11 - Hoardings are up
Nov 11 - Foundation work started
Mar 12 - one year on from application, foundation work are still ongoing
Jul 12 - Units are sprouting up
Dec 12 - Units are getting taller and taller
Apr 13 - Naked blocks standing tall
Aug 13 - Painting work started
Dec 13 - Painting work more or less completed
Feb 14 - Plantation spotted!
Hihi ! Cant wait to see more of your updates :)
ReplyDeletemay I know if your ID company have GST? Thanks!!!
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteAnd also is the quote inclusive of electric works? Thanks in advance!!
ReplyDeleteHi there, yup they have GST. The quote is not inclusive of electric works. Safe to add about 2K to your budget for electric works.
Delete