Keath's speaking ability improves day by day. He can now comfortably do a 7 word sentence. Even though there are times which I don't understand what he is talking about, I can most of the time. He likes people to repeat after what he has said to show that we understood him. If you don't, he will be frustrated ;D. Who doesn't want to be understood right. This month, Keath:
- He is able to interpret our intent of saying smth. When I facetime him and say things like ok, mummy will see you tmr, he will say bye bye to me, cos he knows I'm going to disconnect!
- Is able to answer correctly when you ask him the 会不会,要不要,有没有,美不美 etc questions. Am proud of his ability to differentiate how to answer the various questions.
- He can count 1 - 13
- He recognizes the numbers 1 - 6
- He recognizes what are alphabets and can particularly identify B, O, X
- Keath finds it hilarious when I tie my hair
- Recognises things of the same series and are able to categorise them altogether
- Likes to cluster similar things together
- Jealous when I buy present for another baby!
- Asks me to wake up when he wakes up, daddy is always left alone to continue his sleep.
- Purposely take out coins from my wallet and put it into the piggy bank, then ask where are mummy's coins
- Knows the difference between korkor and jiejie, boy and girl. When I ask him mummy is korkor or jiejie, he will say mummy. Haha trick question! Smart boy.
- Cant differentiate me and you yet
- When I reach home after work, he will hold my hand, ask me to go into the house and involve me in whatever he is doing
- When he sees red packet, he will automatically say gongxi gongxi. We were so surprised cos we taught him that like half a year ago during cny and he still remb?
- When you ask him to throw the ball lightly, he follows your instruction
- Is able to jump already!
I'm now 9 months pregnant and is able to pop anytime in 4 days' time! Nowadays, i feel breathless when i lie on my back during sleep time, have to lie sideways to feel better. Reflux is still there. Frequents the toilet even though there is not much urine each time. Went to the gynae today and baby is 2.6kg at week 36, 20th percentile. He was 2.4kg at week 34. Dr Ben said that baby is not engaged yet, but you never know, there may be contractions tmr. He saw me carrying my laptop to the clinic today and asked like huh, you are still working. And gave me HL for 3 weeks starting next week! But I'm a workaholic. Yet another side of me wants to rest - am in such a dilemma!
No comments:
Post a Comment