Keath is now able to write A to Z and all the numbers already. He is also able to do simple addition and subtraction (those that don't exceed 10). He's growing up way so fast, gg to be K1 next year already. His favourite game right now is snake and ladder. Think this game also helps him with addition cos sometimes he doesn't need to count box by box. Can just jump straight to the box where he is supposed to land.
Generally, he doesn't wake up at night already. Also won't fight naps now as it is a routine that we have put in place. He is also ok to start the night sleep routine when he sees that it is 9.30pm. Can read the clock and know what is supposed to happen at what time now.
I have been busy with work lately and there was once I came back at 7.30pm and he said, mummy why are you so early today? Haha oops, I'm so glad that I have mil at home who can help me take care of them while I need to go home later. We came back from cruise earlier on this week and both of them fell sick. I brought them to the doctor separately and on both occasions, the doctor commented that they are very obedient and cooperative. I feel so proud of them. Agree that they are generally Guai kids and they listen. Feeling very blessed to have them in my life.
Zeth is beginning to ask the why question for everything that he sees. There is no end to the why questions cos he replies everything with a why. He has a more easy going personality than kor kor, also someone who gives way to his bigger brother most of the time. He knows what will piss off his brother and will seldom do it as he knows it will irritate keath. He loves singing and jumping over objects and is very stable in doing so now. Active, but in a balanced way. Somehow I feel that as compared to Keath, I spend less time teaching him things. He learns more from our interactions with Keath rather than dedicated time spent teaching him.
Zeth celebrates his 2 year old birthday already! Again, I celebrated with them in school myself as the hub was not free. It's ok la, I can order the cake, pack the goodie bag and celebrate with them. They also didn't think that it was odd that daddy couldn't join. I thought that zeth is a sociable and lively kid in class. But when I went to school for the celebration, he was surprisingly shy! He looked super shy when we sang the birthday song for him and refused to blow the candles. Looks like a super obedient student in class also. In Sep, there was also a School excursion to watch a musical. I went along with them and was glad to be part of their school activities. Looking forward to more that the school plans!
My two lovely kids.









No comments:
Post a Comment