The preparation before the real thing. He had some help, but he did most of the work himself :)
Final decor!
The door that separates me to my friends and overwhelmness.
He's smiling silly, and I'm crying non-stop. I told him once that I would be a very calm person if one day he proposes to me. Haha, 原来 I don't know myself very well.
He asked the question and I agreed with all my heart :)
Bliss
Thanks to all the accomplices!
He is a man of few words, but action definitely speaks louder than words. Much as we want to find an ideal partner with ideal qualities, such a person rarely exists. Even though he doesn't have all the qualities which I envisage a husband should have, yes, I still said I do. Instead of focusing on what he doesn't have, I look at what he has. He is very accommodating, puts me as his first priority in whatever things he do, has zero temper, committed, filial and 贴心. I'm basically a strong headed person who likes to call the shots in a relationship, and can't be together with an argumentative, egoistic, directive and overly confident and eloquent man. After being together for 5.5 years, I strongly believe that his good qualities will stay with him even after marriage. Maybe he will have some of the other qualities which I hope he has in the years ahead leh? Hehehe. I think many were surprised when we first became a couple 5.5 years back, cos he didn't look like he would be the one whom I would like. I also didn't think that he would be my long time partner then, but look at how fate brings two people together! I'm prepared for the new beginning ahead of us :):)





No comments:
Post a Comment