After that, we will be going to 阳明山 to take more pictures of the nature - all within the vicinity of each other. Our package has 40 photographs, we will top up at most 20 photos, I hope. I have already finishing planning our 9 day Taiwan itinerary, so excited, only 3 more weeks!!
My Blog List
Thursday, March 14, 2013
Change of Photography Locations
I made a mistake, 爱丽丝的天空 is not located in Taipei, it is in Taichung. In the end, we changed the photography locations as we decided not to travel to Taichung. Driving there takes 2.5 hours; total time on the road would be 5 hours and it would be a waste of time! I found out that there is this place called 淡水庄园 which officially opened on 1 Jan 13. The original price of the admission fee is NT4600, but they are offering an opening special price for NT2000 till 30 Jun 13. Since it is located in Taipei which would cut down our travelling time, and that the place is new and beautiful, we have in the end decided on this!! Sneak peaks below!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment