When I met up with my jiemeis last week to brief them on the schedule, they said that I was very kua zhang, but hello, they still questioned me on where is this, how is that going to happen - a sign that I was still not detailed enough as they had to clarify things! I trust that my jiemeis can help me with the roles as most of them are very competent and detailed people. We also had a gatecrash discussion and the meeting took 4 hours before we finally discussed what we had to discuss. I feel safe in their hands. These are my loveable jiemeis, my secondary sch friends + sis.
Today, darling met up with the xiongdis and I knew I had to go tog with him. Luckily I went along with him as he was not very familiar with the schedule ~_~. He is so damn irritating, make me upset only. But ok anyway the good thing is, I left the meeting feeling very satisfied! His xiongdis are also quite zai and again I feel that they could really help us run the show. At first I was still worried that my jiemeis had to carry the load and do everything. But seems like I was worrying about the wrong things. His friends are mostly very enthusiastic and are the know what is going on type. Phew, very happy to have gone for the meeting with them. His xiongdis, the army friends + sis's bf. There are 2 more who not in the pic taken during the proposal.
No comments:
Post a Comment