14 Nov 13 Thu
It is exactly one more month to the big day. Horrors! There are still so many things not done yet. Like table arrangements, registration lists, printing of photos for decor, photo montage, photobooth photo template, thank you speech, selection of songs for the live band, bao the red packets etc.
Ok anyway, this is not a post about how near my wedding is now, but more to share the save the date video that our videographer has taken for us in Taiwan! He specially flew there to do this for us. It is finally out and even though it is his first overseas video, we are very pleased with his work. It really is smth different simply because the view is different. He also took very natural shots of us. Very glad that the product came out well as we had braved the cold to take all those shots. I remb that the cingjing farm was 9 degrees Celsius and we were caught in the rain then. The tian deng place was also damn cold that I shivered when I was there. Click on the picture to view the video!
No comments:
Post a Comment