My Blog List

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Bennington Multipoint Instant Heater

3 May 14 Sat
We bought a heater today. There are gas heaters, storage heaters and instant heaters in the market. I know nuts about heaters, neither does he, but he did some research and found out that forummers all recommend a multipoint instant heater for BTO flats.

Gas heaters are a no no for us as we don't have gas! Storage heater is big and bulky. Instant heater gives you water instantly, and if you are living in a BTO flat, it's not a bad idea to get a multipoint instant heater as HDB has already built and concealed all the cold and hot pipes nicely for us. One set of heater can be linked to both your toilets and sink taps. We found good reviews for the Bennington C600 model and found out that it is a Singapore brand, yay. Not many big electrical stores sell it, can only be found in Gain City. Great that we are their member, can get 1% rebate, yay.

So today, we bought the heater at $279. Installation is $100 which you need to book with the company yourself.

 
We are gg to place this at the common bathroom.
 

7 comments:

  1. Hi Li Lin, may I know which Gain City outlet that you got the Bennington C600 from?? TIA :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I went there just now to try my luck. Haha

      For those who wants list of the authorised resellers http://www.bennington.com.sg/index_files/Page481.htm

      Delete
    2. So far how is your Bennington C600?

      Delete
    3. Haha, I have yet to move in.

      Delete
    4. I have been using mine since late Sep 2014. So far so good for me. But do note that water heats up faster in common bathroom as compared to around 1 minute heating time in the master bedroom bathroom. I supposed this will be the same for storage tanks too.

      Delete
  2. 1minute is rough estimation. might be only 30secs.
    But point gotten across that hot water to mbr shower tap will take some time.

    ReplyDelete