My Blog List

Saturday, September 3, 2016

13 months and i have stopped breastfeeding :(

Boo, the end is already here. I have stopped breastfeeding Keath at 13.5 months. Yea, since the return of the period one month back, milk supply has been dropping. Coupled with the fact that I was cutting down the number of pump sessions, the end of the journey has reached. Given that there is not much milk, Keath bites every time he latches. So yea, I guess it is already an achievement having sustained this journey until this long! I'm upset but must tell myself that I have already done well :)

13 months and Keath is bigger by the day. He understands many things now and is more and more like a toddler. What I observe this month:
- When we wear his shoes/ pants for him, he will lift up his legs.
- He knows what a diaper is for
- When we ask where is the teething gel, he will go search for it.
- When we ask where are his ears, he will point to it.
- He likes co-sleeping and will roll over my body when trying to fall asleep. I also love the way he cuddles with me when sleeping.
- He knows how to press the button of the phone to show the screen.
- He loves imitating us when we sneeze, yawn, sigh, sing haha
- He knows where food is kept and will associate the kitchen/ sound of plastic with food.
- He knows how to position his butt outwards when coming down from the sofa.
- He likes walking using a walker

This month, Keath is 11.5kg, 8 teeth.

Photo time!

He loves hugging his stuff toys

Cheeky boy

Keath, what are you doing under the table.

First indoor playground at Pororo!

First time in ball pit!

Xiao Shuai Ge!

My adorable boy

Family portrait!

My happy boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment