My Blog List

Monday, November 5, 2012

Bridal Shoes

I have been looking at bridal shoes. Typically, brides all choose very bling silver strappy heels to match both the wedding gown and evening gowns. But usually these heels are not really wearable after the wedding day as they are too bling for everyday wear. They are also very expensive, with the cheapest pair that I saw from Anna Nucci at $60. The rest from the major department and small boutique stores are mostly worth 3 digits.


So after looking at various bling and non bling shoes, I decided on a non-bling one below. It is a 4.5 inches heel but it felt really comfortable when I walk in it. Luckily he is still about 3cm taller than me after I put on the heels. Hahaha, one thing about buying the shoes so early is that I MAY have the tendency to buy another pair of heels next time. Maybe a silver bling one haha! Anyway this is more like an everyday shoe right..

No comments:

Post a Comment