My Blog List

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Forums

I am the first among my good girlfriends to get married. So I don't have a lot of people who can discuss the details relating to wedding preparations with. As such, my next best source of information and discussions would be with other bride to bes over the cyberspace. I frequent forums like perfectwedding.sg, weddingforum.sg, singaporebrides.com and cozycot.com. Recently, I joined the fb group of Rico A Mona BTB and 2013 BTBs. Wow, it's so happening inside the close groups! Even though the forums also discuss the same things as with the fb page, fb is easier to use as you don't have to click on links after links to track the discussions.

From discussions like the recommended JP, to where to buy suckling pig, to opinions on which evening gown suit a BTB better, to talking about arguments with their HTB/MIL, the girls discuss about anything under the sun! It is a very exciting place to be with as it sustains the hype in wedding preparations. I think I will definitely suffer from wedding preparations withdrawal symptoms after 14 Dec 13!

No comments:

Post a Comment