Hahha, after we signed up with Rico, I kept thinking about the types of gowns that I didn't try there. I only had the chance to try the wedding gown when we first bought the package, but not for evening gown, cheongsam and ROM dress. I want to have a sense on the type of gowns that I would pick from Rico, so that I don't repeat the same styles again in TW.
So, I called my coordinator Jesline and told her about my worries. Theoretically, bridal shops wouldn't allow customers to go there to try the gowns for fun when we already bought their package. It is a waste of their time, but I'm lucky that Jesline allowed me to make an appointment! Hahaa, good that they did that, it's a plus point for them as it didn't show that they only care about new customers! Yesssss, I was very looking forward to this day and was so glad that it finally came!
In just an hour, I was able to find a white toga ROM dress, bright pink cheongsam and black backless evening gown that I really really love! But of cos, since this is just a trial session, I didn't book the dresses for the AD. There would be newer designs next year. So I satisfied my craving in wanting to try the gowns and left Rico as a very happy bride to be. I'm glad that I was also able to try on the pair of heels that I just bought, as I realize that it is not suitable for all the gowns that I wore. A silver pair with more blings will definitely be more suitable. Okkk, a justified reason to shop again! They didn't allow me to take any pictures of the gowns that are not booked. So no pictures for now :)
原来ms wee has a wedding blog :)
ReplyDeletei should start reading all the blogs again :DD
Hahhaa. You didn't know ar! Means that you haven been reading my blog for a long time already lor =D
ReplyDelete