So, we were there to also take a look at the participating wedding related merchants. There were local and overseas bridal studios, live band, wedding planner and card printing companies. We also saw 飞羽, the studio which we have booked our package with. They still remembered us and we had a short chat! Actually, the more I see other Taiwan bridal studios around, the more I feel that ours is not one of the better ones. The photo quality and colour of some of the boutiques are better and I'm quite saddened by the comparison. But on the other hand, those boutiques are more expensive. To console myself, and to think rationally, actually a decent wedding album would do. We don't need a super expensive one since it is not something essential, right?
There are some Volkswagen car on show. But don't think we will take this special route. Will probably stick to a conventional type of car.
We will also engage a live band for our banquet. We went to the Sparkle Music booth and clarified some questions that I had after meeting them at Sheraton Towers last month. Their company is one of the more popular ones as it has stars like Kexin and Kewei. Have not decided whether we should take them as they are more expensive than other companies. So anyway, what I want to say is that the girl also recognised that we have enquired with them before. 我们有这么好认吗?
Then still got still got! We also went to the Konsortium booth to ask if they organise any NZ tours. And so coincidentally, we enquired with the same girl who helped us book the Malacca/ Port Dickson trip at NATAS last month. She recognised us and still remembered the exact location that we booked! Omg, is it that we are too distinct or that I asked all of them too many questions such that the image of me sticks in their heads??


No comments:
Post a Comment