My Blog List

Sunday, September 30, 2012

MBS themes

29 Sep 12 Sat
Actually, I have not written a post to say that we have confirmed Marina Bay Sands to be our banquet place right? Haha yes, so it is confirmed that we are taking MBS, the very glitzy looking hotel!! Today is an auspicious day for weddings as our MBS coordinator, Ethereal told us that there would be 7 weddings (mixture of lunch and dinner) at MBS today. So it's a good time for us to go down and take a look at the themes and colour coordination. Ethereal has been a very prompt coordinator all these while, and I'm glad that she is in charge of our account. So after looking at the colour coordination of the tables and chairs, we are still quite undecided cos there isn't a colour theme which gave us the instant wow reaction. Don't think MBS will purchase other linen colours for the tables and chairs. They currently only have white, brown, red, purple and blue linen. How how which one is better!

Red table, brown chairs

Purple table, white chairs

Brown table, brown chairs

White table, brown chairs

Close up of the purple linen, example of the registration table decor

Close up of the blue linen, example of the cocktail reception decor

We are thinking maybe brown table and white chairs. Must have some elements of white or the room will look too dull. I want to see how white table and white chairs look like, whether it would be too pale. When I walk into the ballroom with my wedding gown, whether I would blend into the surroundings? We will be back on another auspicious date to look at more themes that people choose!

No comments:

Post a Comment